If You Have Insurance....
- We will bill your insurance company on your behalf if you provide complete and accurate information in a timely manner.
- Any co-insurance co-pays or deductibles are due at the time of your service.
- Colorado Law prevents us from offering discounts on co-insurance, co-pays, and deductibles unless it is based on financial need, which requires application and approval.<.p>
- We encourage you to stay involved with your insurance company to ensure your claim is paid. Any amount not paid timely by your insurance company may become your responsibility.
- We cannot bill out of country insurances.
- For a list of Contracted Insurance Companies
If You Do Not Have Insurance...
- You will receive a 10% self pay discount.
- You can receive an additional 10% for paying the balance at the time of service.
- For Emergent and Urgent care you will be asked to pay the estimated amount due upon discharge.
- For Elective care you will be asked to pay the full estimated amount prior to receiving services.