If You Have Insurance....
- We will bill your insurance company on your behalf if you provide complete and accurate information in a timely manner.
- Any co-insurance co-pays or deductibles are due at the time of your service.
- Colorado Law prevents us from offering discounts on co-insurance, co-pays, and deductibles unless it is based on financial need, which requires application and approval.<.p>
- We encourage you to stay involved with your insurance company to ensure your claim is paid. Any amount not paid timely by your insurance company may become your responsibility.
- We cannot bill out of country insurances.
- For a list of Contracted Insurance Companies
If You Do Not Have Insurance...
- You will receive a 10% self pay discount.
- You can receive an additional 10% for paying the balance at the time of service.
- For Emergent and Urgent care you will be asked to pay the estimated amount due upon discharge.
- For Elective care you will be asked to pay the full estimated amount prior to receiving services.
How To Read Your Bill
Following any medical care you receive at Yampa Valley Medical Center, but prior to receiving an actual bill, you will receive a statement of charges. This is required by law and allows you review charges from your visit. Also, it is one way of identifying if you have been a victim of healthcare identify fraud.